Thursday 25 October 2018

I Need to Up My Game...

Not too much, but a little bit.

I really need to get serious with body moisturising - the summer has started early and my skin is woefully dry. Not like it gets in winter (that is scary). It's a different kind of dry: winter dry I can fix with a daily moisturising session. This is - different. I could soak in moisturiser all day, and still my skin wouldn't be right.

My feet are suffering the worst - thankfully I have a small tub of body butter but I am going to need more. Apparently most people get dry, cracked heels in the winter. Not me, summer all the way!

I am also going to need to watch how my hair copes with the heat - even though I wear a hat 99.9% of the time I am out, I can almost guarantee I will get bleaching.

I'm going to do masks twice a week for summer: the dry, dust and sweat will cause problems otherwise. Unless we actually get a wet season, then I will be in real trouble....

Contemplating a hya-thingy serum from The Ordinary. Really got to get some research done there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment