Monday 18 June 2018

Les Meteorites


Look at all that pretty!!! How could anyone not want that on their dresser?




Now, I know I said elsewhere I am not ever going to buy a highlighter; but these aren't highlighters- they are Meteorites. They illuminate rather than highlight, and their actual job is to correct. I think.



To be totally honest, I don't really care. I just like the pretty. I have read that they smell incredible; that would be an added bonus to the pretty packaging, and the pretty inside the packaging.

Now, these babies are expensive no matter where in the world you live, but by all accounts they are worth it. If you can bring yourself to actually use them - which is where I would fall down; they are too pretty to disturb!




If I were to purchase, I'd get beads, rather than a palette. Ok, let's be honest; if I was rich, I'd get beads and palettes.  And as many different packaging designs as I could lay hands on. Because, as we know, I am all about the pretty! And Guerlain does pretty so very well...




No comments:

Post a Comment