Thursday 14 June 2018

Wishlist Post - Updated 16 June 2018

The idea of this blog is to put together, in one place, all the stuff I have loved, or would like to try. And so, I'm going to start here and now (this is probably the first post of many);

Makeup
Guerlain Meteorites - preferably the balls, not the palette. Because they are prettier.
Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick - had this decades ago, need a re-test.
Rihanna's Fenty Makeup - reviews have been good, and the colours look good
Wet 'n' Wild Colour Icon Baked Blush - I don't use blush, but it's embossed with a hummingbird!

How could I not want these?!


E.L.F. Gold Eyeshadow Palette (Sunset) - I'd actually use this
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils - all 38 shades (did I mention that e/l is my weakness?!)
MAC Powerpoint e/l pencils - same deal as UD
MAC Fluidline & Chromaline - this stuff is brilliant!
MAC Extra Dimension e/s in Sea Worship
Harlotte lipstick - I loved the original formula
Pixi Weylie Hoang Dimensional Eye Creator Kit - never heard of the brand, but damn! this is purty...


Hair (This will be a short, sweet list)
Prose Customisable shampoo & conditioner - they actually make bespoke hair care!! Want it NOW!


Skin
Anything and everything Clarins
Ditto Ole Henriksen
Fresh Rose Mask - real rose petals? Yes please!
Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask - for the name alone
Elizabeth Arden Ceramides - adored these when I tried them way back when
Ceramides - so very, very good


Fragrance (This list will grow and grow and grow... I'll never try/use any of them, but I can dream)

Irish Leather - for the name! I blame Brando.
Lolita Lempicka Original - loved this, would have to sniff again.
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ylang et Vanille -  I used to have this, loved it
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom - love cherry blossom
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa
Shalimar - loved this, would have to sniff again. It changed from the one Nan had, wasn't as good.
LouLou Blue - same deal as the Lempicka
Pure Poison   - as above. But I love the bottle.


 
Shiny!

Clinique Aromatics Elixir - my memory says this smelled like honey
Clinique Aromatics Elixir Black Cherry - it might smell like cherries - love the scent of cherries
L'Artisan Mure et Musc - From memory I loved this. Blackberries spring to mind - gourmandy??
Dior Dune - worth a re-sniff, memory says 'Yes!'
Estee Lauder Pleasures - memory says heavy floral...
Hanae Mori - been on the list for years....
Lanvin Arpege - my sister used this, and as I recall, I quite liked it
Chopard Wish - sounds nice, and the bottle is pretty. I *think* I tried this a long time ago...


Products/Brands I'll Avoid
Benefit - never seen anything that made me want to buy
Highlighters - overused & wrongly used by so many. Why people, why?!


Highlighters - case in point...

Liquid e/l - no, just no. Too hard basket...
Any gourmand scent, except some vanillas (and maybe the Mure et Musc) - not my thing
Red lipstick
Anything Kat von D - love her aesthetic, not so her anti-vax stance. Principles before pretties.
Chanel fragrances - too heavy
Any celebrity fragrances - as I said in my opening post, every one in a line smells the same to me
D&G Light Blue fragrance - hurt my sinuses
Mugler Angel - too sweet (and it's foody)
Arden Green Tea, Blue Grass or Sunflowers - smelt like cat pee on me & took days to wash/fade off
Calvin Klein fragrances - never met one I liked
Moschino fragrances - same deal, but I adore the Olive Oyl-style bottles they often use

What's not to love?


Clinique Happy - not so much
St Laurent Baby Doll - sickly sweet
Lip gloss - any and all. Sticky, shiny & fady for the most part. Not my thing at all.


How could I not want these?



No comments:

Post a Comment